Home

Endomondo vs Strava GPS accuracy

Compare Endomondo and Strava and decide which is better. Endomondo vs Strava : Which is Better? Endomondo. Endomondo is a social fitness network created by Endomondo LLC which allows users to track their fitness and health statistics with a mobile application and website. Developed by Endomondo.com. License: Freemium. Categories: Sport & Health. Apps available for Online Android iPhone. Strava is ranked 3rd while Endomondo is ranked 5th. The most important reason people chose Strava is: Segments - can track your improvements or compare with friends, club members without manual input. Or you can keep them private

The downside to Strava is that it isn't as user friendly as Endomondo and it only does cycling and running. Endomondo tracks all kinds of activity. You can log any sporting activity (the list is quite long!) and as long as you are truthful with it you can see how you did in that workout (be it in the gym or out in the open air) Endomondo vs strava: which is more accurate? I track my runs in endomondo but recently have started syncing data to strava. I've noticed that strava reports all my runs as being about 5% shorter than endomondo. Which one is more accurate? My SO has a theory that it's something to do with how each app deals with elevation, which could make sense because noone of my runs are totally flat. Anyone. Strava vs. Endomondo Here are key points to take away. Endomond offers more statistics and graphs but Strava offers specific stats with Segments that tracks previous performance with current ones. If you are a cyclist, you are better off with Strava I use Endomondo because of the voiceover and then send the info over to Strava. Having a voice tell me the mile/time I'm at keeps me going and when to head back. It would be nice if Strava did that. Strava isn't always accurate with the segments though. I know I should have broken one of..

But that one for Endomondo cuts off a large section of the run, so that's way more off than one would normally expect. Guess there's a reason most people use Strava or RunKeeper. 3. level 2. boojieboy. 6 years ago. I think that there is a setting in the options for update frequency for the GPS location data I think it depends on whether your GPS has a barometric altimeter. If it does, then Strava will take the data directly from the device as it is deemed to be more accurate than elevation databases RunKeeper, RUNALYZE, and Strava are probably your best bets out of the 9 options considered. Tracks distance, duration, speed, pace and calories burned is the primary reason people pick RunKeeper over the competition. This page is powered by a knowledgeable community that helps you make an informed decision Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Strava Running and Cycling und Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro? Finde heraus welches besser ist und dessen gesamt Leistung in der Gesundheits- und Fitnessapp-Bestenliste. Kategorien. Suche. Handys Laptops Tablets Länder. de. Überblick Eigenschaften + Zum Vergleich hinzufügen. Home > Gesundheits- und Fitnessapp Vergleich > Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro vs Strava.

In Strava: extensive statistics relevant to solid training. The difference is quite big, because Endo costs $30, and Strava costs $60 annualy. In my opinion, paying for Strava does not make sense - a lot of advanced statistics can be obtained by installing the StravistiX extension in browser GPS, HRM and Bike Computer. endomondo vs Strava. Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS DEALS BIKESHOPS TRAILS. When using my mobile device as a GPD, I prefer Endomondo Votes: 34 31.5% Strava Votes: 74 68.5% Total voters 108. 1. Has exercise diary. Endomondo Sports Tracker. Strava Running and Cycling. It has an exercise diary, allowing you to easily keep track of your previous workouts. 2. Compatible with external heart rate monitors. Endomondo Sports Tracker. Strava Running and Cycling Perhaps what fails a bit is the accuracy on some data that both GPS and calories have become a little crazy. Overall is an application that works great but perhaps depending on your level seems slightly generic. Pros: Complete and versatile. details and quite reliable. Ability to schedule workouts. Ability to import / export activities of other devices and / or applications. Social: Compete. GPS Accuracy Test: GPS vs. Smartphone vs. Cyclocomputer (Round 2) By Jeff Barber January a standalone GPS unit or a smartphone running a GPS app like Strava. In that test we found that GPS apps, running on a smartphone or even a tablet device, can record very accurate data. In fact, the Strava app on an iPhone and an Asus tablet reported more accurate data than any of the standalone GPS.

Strava vs. Endomondo. 1. Interface. I like an app that has been designed with ease of use in mind. Both Strava and Endomondo have a clean UI with all the features neatly tucked away in the menu. However, getting to that menu is different in both the apps. Strava is still rocking the sidebar menu which is harder to reach, especially on a large screen smartphone. Endomondo has all the options in. Endomondo. Before I began cycling I used to run. Not a lot, but I DID run. From a lot of people around me, I had been recommended Endomondo. Founded in Denmark where I live in 2007 and launched in September of 2008, Endomondo serves as a fitness tracker, tracking sports with a GPS enabled phone. When finished with either a run, ride, or any. I went out and ran my garmin with my Powertap P1 pedals for an hour, as well as had my phone on me. So I am able to show a side by side comparison of just ho..

GPS Accuracy Test: GPS vs

Strava vs MapMyRide, in some sort of app-ocalyptic battle to establish which is best ride tracking software. A fight to the last breath gpx waypoint. Well, ideate no longer. This is that blog post. And I can save you the trouble of reading it: Strava is better than MapMyRide. Considerably better. It looks better. It is easier to use. It smells better*. (*Okay, slipped that one in. They smell. Galaxy Watch. Endomondo vs Strava haciendo bici. Donde otros GPS se perdieron.Quieres colaborar con este Canal? Aquí puedes: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/.. Accuracy of 520 vs. Strava on iPhone6. I've been running my 520 on two separate bikes. My road bike has speed and cadence sensors. My MTB has no sensors, so I'm assuming the 520 is using GPS and GLONASS for speed and distance. The problem I'm having is that the 520 and the iPhone, running Strava, are way off in regards to distance Forums › Mountain Bike Forum › Strava vs. Mapmyride vs. Endomondo Tagged: app, endomondo, I use MMR to create routes still on my computer and I'll upload some of my GPS files to it, but Strava is my go to for my stats compilation. March 22, 2017 at 17:36 #210865. rangelinenaturepreserve. I got started using Strava as a tool to find trails. There are plenty of apps for that today, but. Strava also integrates with many heart rate monitors and GPS trackers and the list is rather long. Compared to that, Nike Run Club only supports Nike Training Club , an app focused on working out.

Endomondo vs Strava: Which is Better? (2021) - Appmu

Endomondo took it to the next level, full customization. If they track it, you can see it on your watch. They also added heart rate support for those watches that have that. They even threw in a little icon showing you have GPS signal, something Strava doesn't really show on the watch. For all you fanatics that won't start running until you see 3 bars on your GPS, go with Endomondo. Lastly. This question has a few answers dependent on what you're using and how. If you're using Strava on a phone, it's dependent on the phone's GPS and your. Android Epic App Battles: Endomondo VS Strava. Health and Fitness is an important part of life, so that's why we decided to make this week's battle about fitness tracker apps. Two of the best apps on the Play Store for this category are Endomondo and Strava, and both give their users something to be proud of for using them. I have personally used each and certainly have my favorite for. This strikes me as odd because both trackers use the same GPS on my phone. I create my running routes on the Strava app to fit a specific distance I want to run (so I have 5k, 10k, 20k routes etc. ready-made). I look at the maps in quite a lot of detail and think the distances on the Strava map are accurate. However, my Blaze always gives a. Ant and 5KHZ Chest Strap Bluetooth 4.0 and Uncodiert for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8 RunKeeper Apps for runtastic, Wahoo Strava Endo Mondo/Polar Beat, Road Bike, Runmeter: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizei

Endomondo vs Strava detailed comparison as of 2021 - Slan

1. More accurate GPS data and signal coverage. I am no technical expert, but I have had little trouble in this regard when using Strava, and endless issues when using Endomondo, even though all the technical equipment and software is probably exactly the same. More of my friends! I know they (Endomondo) can't do anything about this, but I think one of the reasons I felt happy to try out a.
  2. I've checked out a few of the iPhone tracking apps and thought I'd share my experiences and observations. First I started out with Strava, and then Endomondo. I also checked out MotionX-GPS. I used Strava for a while but missed the ability to see a map while I ride. Endomondo has this and..
  3. Other Errors: GPS accuracy also varies with signal strength, hardware integrity, and even whether your firmware is updated. Certain settings may also interfere with accuracy: If you set your.
  4. Get Strava for Android; 5. Runtastic. Credit: Runtastic . Screenshots of my Runtastic run. My favorite feature: Gives you a good amount of stats. Runtastic was probably the most basic of all the apps. Its interface was easiest to use but not the most aesthetically pleasing, and like Map My Run there are a few ads that tend to get in the way. The two things that irritated me the most about this.
  5. It seems to be a little more accurate when there are large differences in elevation. Anyway, none of them are super accurate. If you upload your route to Strava or similar, and the GPS bounces around off the road due to tree cover or other factors, then the bouncy lines pick up extra elevation gains and losses due to the DEM. Apparently Strava.
  6. The Apple Watch is now a seriously good running partner. Of all the smartwatches with run tracking, it's the one that stands out for the right reasons. Wit..

Strava vs Endomondo Musings on 2 wheel

Endomondo vs strava: which is more accurate? : runnin

1. Not sure how Strava does its speed calculations, but I can assure you that we use the distance that is recorded with your GSC-10 (wheel / cad sensor) if that data is available, as it is more accurate than calculating distance from the GPS data. We will fall back to calculating distance from GPS data if you don't have a GSC-10, though, and we use various techniques to smooth that data which.
  2. When I uploaded the file to Ride with GPS it prompted me to verify the elevations based on their data and corrected it to +151/-151 ft. But when I uploaded the same exact file to Strava it zero'd out the elevation changes completely. Another example on a more hilly route Cyclemeter gave me 291' assent and 296' decent- meanwhile RidewithGPS.
  3. Compared with Endomondo there's a lot to like, and some other things to dislike. In the plus column for Map My Ride (MMR) is battery use. MMR is pretty decent when it comes to battery life, I only used 60% of my battery life on my 5 hour century yesterday, or 12% per hour. Endomondo is usually around 13.6% per hour
  4. If you're using Strava on your phone and you want accurate cals consumed get a separate HRM. 0. snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110. July 2012. Graeme Jones wrote: Sure its not but if its there it should be working. It may be a glitch as the elevation is on the front page but when you go in to ride it says calculating? when you log back in chances are it will be there, seems to take a while to calculate.
  5. Endomondo vs strava. Strava vs. Endomondo Here are key points to take away. Endomond offers more statistics and graphs but Strava offers specific stats with Segments that tracks previous performance with current ones. If you are a cyclist, you are better off with Strava When comparing Endomondo vs Strava, the Slant community recommends Strava for most people
  6. Strava vs Endomondo January 19, 2014. Filed under: cycling,fitness,mountain bike,road cycling — chefshoes @ 2:54 pm . For a long time, I have been using Endomondo because it's easy to use, easy to share, easy to edit or create a route you haven't logged and many other reasons and it's free! I have been told if you pay for it the GPS accuracy plus other things are better but for what I.

Strava vs. Endomondo: Which Fitness App Should You Use ..

Accuracy It's not uncommon for people to notice differences in average speed and even distance when comparing a ride recorded on a cycling computer, using GPS, vs a ride recorded on a phone. how accurate is strava speed. Home; Our Services; About us; Blog; Contac Strona 20 z 30 - Endomondo I Strava - napisał w Liczniki - pulsometry - gps - oświetlenie: Wrzuć linka, bo nie chce mi się wierzyć. W każdym razie: Czy strava podaje gdzies łączną wysokość? chodzę po górach obecnie i tylko podaje max przewyższenie. Nie ma czegoś takiego jak łączna wysokość i max przewyższenie Strava Run is one of the only run tracking apps that uses the motion co-processor in the iPhone 5s to track not only more data, but far more accurate data. You can link up all kinds of sensors in order to measure speed, cadence, heart rate, and more. Strava Run is one of the only run tracker apps that supports Bluetooth LE sensors. When it comes to actually tracking runs, just hit the start. 6 years ago • 23 Replies. Apparently you can get more bounts if you use Strava, Runkeeper or MyZone. I have downloaded Strava. However, the opinion seems to be divided on the web about which app is better. While some prefer the Strava's way of telling you your pace at every KM/Mile, others love Runkeeper's training calendar

Strava vs Endomondo vs Etc, etc, etc Page 2

1. Kolarstwo szosowe to jedna z najtrudniejszych dyscyplin sportu. Nawet najgorszy kolarz jest wciąż wybitnym sportowcem... M.Pantan
  2. I was actually infuriated in November last year with the Strava policy Only valid GPS data count in the ride metrics. Although it is an anti-cheat feature (cyclists, especially roadies love to compete on Strava), I lost not a small number of kilometres ridden on the conversion from (now defunct) Endomondo and Strava. Here's why: If you manually Paused your ride recording in Endomondo, and.
  3. Find Your Path Anywhere. Create and discover new routes wherever you are. Save your favorites for the next time you're ready to run. New York, NY. Manhattan, NY. San Francisco, CA. Austin, TX. Denver, CO
  4. Endomondo Apple Watch app. Launched in 2007, Endomondo has slowly risen through the ranks to be one of the go-to workout apps. It is designed to be versatile enough for multiple uses with an emphasis on cyclists. Specs. Multi-faceted features to suit cyclists as well; Generates planned workouts. Endomondo is one of the best apps in the market.
  5. GPS is better. Compare these two GPS traces from a ride my friend and I did yesterday evening (taken from Strava). This is a 2.5km climb, part wooded and part exposed. The first is my Edge 800 and the second is my friend's Nexus S: If you like to use Strava (as I do), this can affect whether or not Strava detects that you've ridden over a.
  6. Strava Calculated Power vs. Power Meter We have seen that in most cases our watts number are very close to the numbers provided by a Powertap or SRM. Note that Strava calculated watts are not the watts produced at the crank but the watts produced by the rider-bike system, this will create a slight difference between the powermeter data and the Strava watts

Polar Ignite Review - Accuracy. Polar does seem to have slightly improved accuracy compared to the earlier Ignite but GPS accuracy is still not as good as a 4-year-old Garmin 235 (green, below). Here you can see the Ignite 2 (red) cuts corners and wanders from one side of the road to the other. Maybe that's OK for you? I prefer as much. I'm so glad that my question has helped you out.....but I think we now have to consider Endomondo & Strava! Sometimes there is too much choice! Reply (0) Report. Alex62 Graduate. I've started using Strava as this appears to have a more accurate GPS than Runkeeper and Mapmyrun although I still log my runs on 2 or 3 things. But I only use it for,distance as I use my Nano with Nike+ for music.

Tech — Running with iOS: Strava Run vs. RunKeeper vs. Nike+ Is Nike+ still the one to beat in the iOS running space? Ars investigates. Patrick Austin - Jul 9, 2012 4:30 pm UT Compare Strava. vs. Endomondo vs Strava Compare Endomondo and Strava and decide which is most suitable for you. vs. Garmin Connect vs Strava Compare Garmin Connect and Strava and decide which. Strava. Strava is a website and mobile app used to track athletic activity via GPS Runkeeper vs Strava: choose the best running app for you We've become a society that craves data points. We want to know.

Strava vs. Endomondo. 1. Interface. I like an app that has been designed with ease of use in mind. Both Strava and Endomondo have a clean UI with all the features neatly tucked away in the menu. However, getting to that menu is different in both the apps. Strava is still rocking the sidebar menu which is harder to reach. Der Sync nach Strave. Endomondo vs Strava vs Runtastic. Strava and Runtastic both have Android Wear (a new smart watch platform by Google) Support (yes I got one, its amazing, more on that here) Runkeeper is a GPS fitness-tracking app for iOS and Android launched in 2008. In late 2011, Runkeeper secured $10 million in a Series B financing, led by Spark Capital. In February 2016, Runkeeper was acquired by ASICS. Strava vs. Endomondo: Which Fitness App Should You Use Gaurav Bidasaria September 12, 2019 0 2259 views While both Strava and Endomondo allow users to track a host of workout activities, there are three activities that they are popular for: walking, running, and cycling or biking Garmin Connect: Sync via wifi, via a cable connected to your computer and using Garmin Express, or via bluetooth to. From a functionality perspective, Relive's free and Club versions have many more features in common than otherwise, including 3D mapping, images, stats, and app and device compatibilities. However, a Club membership ($10.99/mo, or $59.99 when paid for a year in advance) extends many of these features. Here are all of the differences: Relive Free

What is the difference between Endomondo Sports Tracker and Fossil Hybrid Smartwatches? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the health and fitness app ranking. Try Amazon Prime video for free Check it out. Categories. Search. smartphones TVs headphones cities. en. Overview Features + Add to comparison. Home > Health and fitness app comparison > Endomondo Sports Tracker vs. Suunto 9 Peak GPS Accuracy Review. One of my first Open Water Swims (OWS) of the year was a real test for the 935 and Suunto 9 Peak. OWS is VERY HARD for GPS as the watch is unable to receive a signal when submerged. However here the Suunto 9 in red shows a perfectly acceptable track and, whilst the 935 shows me swimming in straighter lines, the reality probably was closer to Suunto on this. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for the Suunto app or up-voting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user's suggestions The Best Running Apps On The Apple Watch - 20 Fit. 6 hours ago Shapescale.com More results . The Best Running App For: Runners In A Running Community If you love the social and competition aspects of running, Strava is the app for you. It allows you to compare times with other members of the Strava community or with your group of friends to boost your motivation Endomondo or Strava.....which do you prefer and why? And which app uses LESS battery power?

Pentax KP Review

Runkeeper vs. Endomondo (GPS accuracy) : runnin

Persönlich habe ich Endomondo in der Vergangenheit verwendet, bin aber 2015 nach Strava gezogen, als ich dem Gruppenzwang erlag. Die meisten Fahrer, mit denen ich gesprochen und gefahren bin, waren auch auf Strava, daher war es eine einfache Wahl. Ich genieße auch sehr, was Strava auch in der kostenlosen Version anbietet, und ich habe erst geplant, ab diesem Jahr für Summit zu bezahlen The most important reason people chose Strava is. Runtastic adidas Running. Strava Vs Endomondo Which Fitness App Should You Use Techwise.. The original article, Strava versus Endomondo appears in its entirety below (originally posted on March 19th 2013):. I'd start to track my ride with Strava or Endomondo then switch to MotionX-GPS. Endomondo and MotionX-GPS support the HR monitor and I . Strava vs Map My Ride-uploadfromtaptalk1446707365034. Jeg bruker Strava, Endomondo og. 2. Adidas Running (Android, iOS: Free) (Image credit: Runtastic) You know it better by Runtastic, its former name. But Adidas Running remains one of the best running apps, particularly if you're.

Endomondo, MapMyRide and EveryTrail on the iPhone are not especially accurate in the GPS track they record. If moving quickly through the city, or on a mountain bike trail, any turns you make will be cut off, thus shortening your distance and also giving an inaccurate record of what the route was. Also, I have noticed inaccuracies depending on which direction I am going. Down the street and. It seems to be a little more accurate when there are large differences in elevation. Anyway, none of them are super accurate. If you upload your route to Strava or similar, and the GPS bounces around off the road due to tree cover or other factors, then the bouncy lines pick up extra elevation gains and losses due to the DEM. Apparently Strava. 25 sensors are in range. It really annoys me too when someone gets a KOM with one of these devices. ElemNt is about 3/4 mile to 1 1/4 mile less than my Iphone 6 plus. I'm using t

How accurate is Strava? Singletrack Magazine Foru

Zapamiętaj mnie Nie polecane na współdzielonych komputerach. Zaloguj się. Nie pamiętasz hasła? Zarejestruj si With Strava, you'll use some combination of three devices: a smartphone, computer, or a fitness tracker, the most common form of which is a GPS watch.. For smartphone use, you'll need to. Strava: Best for fierce competitors. Via your smartphone, TomTom, Garmin or recording device of choice, Strava does an excellent job of recording and presenting your efforts - particularly if.

Strava vs. MapMyRide, Runkeeper, Garmin, & Other Cycling Tracking Apps Several popular GPS tracking apps are competing with Strava, many of which offer similar core features like iOS, Android, and third-party device integration; mapping, social feeds, route building platforms, data analysis, challenges, training and nutrition plans, live tracking, and upgraded plans Strava. The difference in the set of friends who use Strava versus other running apps is striking: The jocks in my social circle are all on Strava. One reason may be that Strava offers apps and. I use Endomondo (and then export the data of the ride onto Strava). The reason being that I prefer the interface of the endomondo app and it's linked to my Earndit account which I use to donate what I earn for my workouts to charity. But more importantly to you, Endomondo gives you an option to run on low power mode to reduce battery consumption (endomondo claims it doesn't affect GPS accuracy. Strava turns every iPhone and Android into a sophisticated running and cycling computer (and we work with your GPS watches and head units, too). Start Strava before an activity and you can track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data. Love your GPS device? Strava is compatible with a continually growing list of popular devices. If you can export or record.

Accuracy of Strava vs Suunto, Garmin etc? Thread starter dunndog; Start date Feb 20, 2017; dunndog Eats Squid. Feb 20, 2017 #1 I'm not a big strava head, so I don't know if this is easily explained or not.. but I went for a leisurely ride with a mate on Saturday, doing the extended main loop at Wombat. We rode together, and finished where we started. I had strava on my phone in my pocket, he. A nada de poseer endomondo vs strava que tanto tiempo dedicaste en encontrar. En la parte inferior te ofrecemos endomondo vs strava para mejorar tu rendimiento físico. Estarás enormemente alegre en el instante que los resultados resulten evidentes, llenándote de una felicidad enorme. Por fin puedes conseguir endomondo vs strava, super relajado. Para ello vas únicamente que descubrir por. Using endomondo my 5km run it stopped logging at 2.08km . Just complete a 10km run and used Samsung health, it stopped logging at 3.78km. Still logs the time but it seems to completely loose the plot regarding the gps. GPS was green the entire time. Pretty poor considering the cost of the watch. I was going to sell my gear s3 but think I will.

9 Best apps for runners as of 2021 - Slan

In the last few years, Apple Watch has emerged as one of the best smartwatches for runners, and it's the first choice of many runners. With tons of sensors and GPS, the Apple watch offers accurate tracking, and with the help of running apps, you can take the things to the next level by recording your intervals and splits When I used Endomondo (anther GPS app) I would get varying distance on the exact same route. I had that once in the same day where the return was something like .2 mile farther than the to leg of the same route. Before I noticed this, I always assumed the GPS was more accurate than Fitbit and would trust it if it disagreed. But in this instance, my Fitbit distance was consistent both. The GPS accuracy will be fine when you look back at any route you have taken when exercising, although you might notice the odd detour near tall buildings or trees. That's true of other, more expensive sports watches too. But the issue with the TicWatch is that the GPS is unlikely to give you accurate real-time running speeds or distances It's as accurate as your GPS traces. Watches tend to be more accurate than phones. But they should be approximately accurate in good conditions (no tall buildings, inclement weather, mostly straight lines). That being said, the way to improve speed is by running more miles. Which is better strava or Nike Run? Strava is more about the community and everyone in your contacts and Facebook who. Endomondo Sports Tracker vs. Strava Running and Cycling: 1 2 3 Fitbit has announced a partnership with Strava which will see its fitness tracking tech integrate into the popular sports app. Strava is a favourite. Strava: Running and Cycling GPS Tracker, Performance Posts about sports-tracker.

How accurate is Apple Watch GPS for running? Of course, we love our paces and routes to be accurate. Obviously, tracking with the running watch has to be correct. The GPS of the apple watch (series 3 and up) is great. Especially the most recent Apple Watch 6 series has an even better GPS. If we talk about the heart rate its a different story. The HR of the apple watch is bad. There is no sugar. Endomondo strava synchronisieren Moving your activity history from Endomondo to Strava . To transfer your activities from Endomondo to Strava you'll need to export individual activities from Endomondo and upload them to Strava from our upload page. Go to an activity on Endomondo. Above the activity and to the right of the activity map, hover.

I don't think it's really any more accurate in recording distance than MapMyRun was. It still seems to be off a little bit from my Garmin. For example, on my last 22 mile training run, Strava recorded it as 23.3 miles. Obviously, these issues are magnified on longer runs. For anything under 10-15 miles, it seems to be fairly good. It still has challenges, much the way MapMyRun does, but I. Esto es útil si llevas una dieta de ejercicio estricta o si intentas perder peso. and Iâ d like to shed a few pounds and return to â race weightâ .Thereâ s only one sure-fire way to do that according to the NHS: â To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume.â Several speed and cadence sensors are competing with Wahooâ s, most of which feature wireless functionality. iphone gps accuracy strava. Published by at December 13, 2020. Categories . Uncategorized; Tags.